My current research interests lie in the general areas of
My Google Scholar Profile
- Computing with Unreliable Resources: Design, Analysis and Algorithms, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, 2014 [ MIT Dspace, Thesis defense slides (PDF) ] .
- Committee members: Gregory Wornell (advisor), Yury Polyanskiy, Devavrat Shah.
- Distinguishing Codes from Noise: Fundamental Limits and Applications to Sparse Communication, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, 2010 [ MIT Dspace, MIT EECS Masterworks 2010 presentation (PDF), School of Information Theory 2010 presentation (PDF), ] .
- Advisor: Gregory Wornell.
- MIT Hewlett Packard Fellowship (2009)
- NSERC Postgraduate Scholarship: Master level (2009 -- 2010)
- MIT Irwin M. Jacobs and Joan K. Jacobs Presidential Fellowship (2008)